I Dreamt I Was Batman...

By rockmycasbah85
I had a very intense dream where I was Batman and in between saving the world I was involved in a locker room orgy. I really don't know what this means, but perhaps I am some sort of gay super-hero. I did some research online and couldn't really find anything of substance on this topic. I think that it MAY mean I have a desire to make an impact in the world or that deep down I am capable of saving other people and helping other people...including myself.

The sex was really good, too. Not gonna lie. I think the symbolism of the locker room orgy was that i have a desire to have a locker room orgy.

It's just a thought.

-Chris
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Nel December 10, 2008 at 10:13 PM
    LOL Very interesting dream! Mine usually involve end-of-the-world scenarios or some type of scary monsters. Orgies are next to none in my dreams. :(

Something to say?