WISDOM TEETH!

By rockmycasbah85
Why do we have a third set of molars? Is it just so nature can TORMENT us?

I recently had my bottom two wisdom teeth removed and I am still recovering. I had the surgery this past friday and for some reason I am still in a great deal of pain. If you ever have the option to not have your wisdom teeth removed, don't have them removed. This surgery is so painful and HORRIBLE. It's quite simple: a dentist or an oral surgeon rips the teeth out of your mouth. However, these just aren't any normal teeth, they have such terrible characteristics as being impacted or under the gum. Mine were impacted AND had curvy hooked roots, which translated into about an hour of a dentist digging and forcibly removing these horrible little teeth. Oh and there are still two more that need to come out. Well, let me be the first to say that those other two can rest assured they have plenty of time before i get them removed.

Oh, and i bought a fake tooth to cover up the gap left from the other one I had removed. YAY!

~toothless.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Nel June 3, 2008 at 7:54 PM
    Dentists are sadist devil spawns! I swear! lol jk Hope that by now you got it all sorted out and your mouth is all pleasantville. :)

Something to say?