Laundromat Massacre

By rockmycasbah85

How deprived do children have to be that when they go to the laundromat they run around and act like they are at Disneyland?

This past weekend I woke up early to do my laundry before my friend showed up. I sat through the usual assortment of unsightly laundromat goers including:

My un-showered self
The old drunken latino men
The guy shouting at his grandmother in Spanish on his bluetooth wearing an over-sized gold crucifixion cross
The obese angry lesbian couple
The helplessly young couple with too many children

It was really the last group that set me off. While the dad was outside on his phone the little kids were wreaking havoc on the patrons of the laundromat. Somehow, I am always the one who gets the brunt of it and that day was no different. I had two VERY heavy bails of laundry in my arms and went to push against the door. Of course the door did not open because the little girl had been playing with the locks and locked the f***ing door. As she struggled to unlocked it i just angrily walked away and used the other door.

I really wanted to go up to the dad and be like, "LEAVE YOUR F***ING KIDS AT HOME WITH GRANDMA!" I mean seriously why do you have to bring your entire family to the laundromat? They f***ing run around and throw sh** at each-other like it's a f***ing playground at recess. I think every parent should leave their kids at home or one parent should take their kids to the playground or McDonalds, someplace, anyplace where kids are SUPPOSED to play around.

I don't care how poor you are, find the time to play with your kids so that they can look forward to something more exciting than going the f***ing laundromat on a Sunday.

Sincerely,
Clean Laundry Chris
 

1 comment so far.

  1. aeroplaneyes April 2, 2008 at 11:47 AM
    and also, not buying them things like those sticky hands out of the quarter toy machines would help eliminate a lot of the problems too.

    love, another annoyed laundromat customer.

Something to say?