Share Your Gmail Story...NO!

Category: , By rockmycasbah85
So apparently Gmail thoght it would be cool if people could share their "Gmail Story". A story about a long distance relationship or how Gmail saved you from papercuts because it is "electronic mail". Anyways, this is really stupid. What else is stupid is that it is in Vlog form which you submit it.

Here's my Gmail story:

It was a dimly lit bar in the wrong side of town, and there was this shadowy outline of a character that I caught out of the corner of my eye. I proceded to turn around and ask the bartender for a drink, when to my surprise, the bartender handed me a gin and soda and said, "Compliments of the gentleman in the corner." Sure enough it was the shadowy figure. He slowly approached me and said this to me, "It's not every day that a guy like you meets a guy like me in a bar like this." I blushed and said, "I know who you are, you're Gmail aren't you?" And he said, "Am I that obvious?" But before I could respond, he touched his index finger to my pursed lips and whispered, "Shhhhhhhhhh."

From that day on, Gmail and I have been chatting, emailing, now with unlimited storage.

Honestly Gmail, honestly.

If you feel moved to post your own Gmail story, do so here: http://www.google.com/mail/help/yourstory.html#utm_source=yourstorynfl&utm_medium=et&utm_campaign=en

...and then kill yourself.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?