OMG I Found Your Twin!!!

By rockmycasbah85
I don't know if I am the only one but I always dred these words. I feel I am a pretty unique looking person and I only say this because only a few times have people come up to me and told me they saw someone who looked like me. However, most of the time when people say this to me, the person in question usually looks like this:



I guess it's the glasses and the fact that usually my "twin" just so happens to be gay, which MAY be excuseable. But, ususally the other person is Greek, Italian, Armenian or almost always Jewish, which I am not. Also, when I see pictures of the other person or meet them they are flamingly gay and I have to ask myself, "Am I really that 'gay'?"

I like to think that if I were walking down the street and saw someone who looked like me it would be Jake Gyllenhaal, but then it would be awkward when Jake and I would have sex together. So maybe John Stamos? The point I am trying to make is don't ever tell someone that they look like someone else unless that person is an attractive celebrity.

Now I know how my Korean friend felt when I told her she looked like Margaret Cho.

I'm sorry Patty.

Sincerely,
Gay Chris

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?