Bad People Steal Things...

Category: , , , By rockmycasbah85

I'm a bad person. I stole some stuff from a bar this weekend.

Items:
*Heinz 57 Bottle of Mustard
*2 Bottles of Tabasco
*10-15 Spoons

Should I be held responsible for what I do when I am drunk? I just don't think so. The fact is that we don't have that many spoons, tabasco or mustard so I figured I would stock up while I was at the bar.

People were drunk, there was all sorts of mischief, and it was all a product of the evening. Besides at $6 for a watered down drink, I feel I deserve it. If Karma is true, then I already got hit when I saw the photos. I look pretty bloated and gross. But I will always be, the guy who stole stuff from the bar.

Sincerely,
Drunk Chris (Thief)
 

1 comment so far.

  1. aeroplaneyes December 10, 2007 at 4:54 PM
    don't feel too bad. when i get drunk i steal forks....

Something to say?