LEAVE SHERMAN OAKS ALONE!!!!!

By rockmycasbah85

So we all know that Britney is crazy, but this takes the cake:

January 16, 2008 -- THE day before Britney Spears skipped her child custody hearing in LA to pay a visit with her shutterbug boyfriend Adnan Ghalib to the Little Brown Church , she was getting naked at the Betsey Johnson store at Westfield Fashion Square in Sherman Oaks. Spears grabbed dresses from the racks and disappeared into a dressing room with Ghalib. Moments later, she came out completely naked. "I was blown away. Britney's private parts were right in front of me!" a store employee told Life & Style. "I grabbed a dress to cover her, and she screamed, 'Get away from me! Don't you [bleep]ing come near me!' . . . Then she disappeared in the dressing room with Adnan for 45 minutes. They were making weird noises. It was disgusting." When the lovebirds stumbled out, "I couldn't understand a word she was saying. She was slurring and spitting and talking with a British accent," says the employee. "Her face was covered with cold sores and acne, and her scalp was patchy. I wanted to help her, but she was so mean that I left her alone. Then she muttered, '[bleep] you!' and left the store."

I don't know which is scarier the fact that Brtiney was running around naked or the fact she actually shops in Sherman Oaks. Don't celebrities always shop in Beverly Hills or on Melrose? Why Sherman Oaks? I understand that she lives in Studio City and all that is nearby, but I still don't agree with it. I mean have you been to this mall? The Betsey Johnson store is actually inside the mall next to Hot Dog On A Stick or something. I'm sorry I just don't want to pay top dollar for designer clothes when I know that 16 yo kids from the valley are gonna be making out on a bench in front of a fountain speckled with pennies and Cinnabon wrappers.

I like the Shoaks Fashion Square don't get me wrong, but I feel like crazy belongs in crazyland, not the 'burbs.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?