"OMG White People Love This Song!"

Category: , , , , By rockmycasbah85

Tis the season for holiday parties and it seems as though every straight girl in L.A. doesn't have a date to their company party. So why not bring a gay guy? That gay guy being me.

Last night I was lucky enough to accompany my friend to her annual holiday party and boy what an open bar and "Crank Dat Soulja Boy" can create. I have never seen so many white people rush to the dancefloor. Not to mention one guy requested the freaking song 3 TIMES! And the stupid DJ played it 3 TIMES. You guys this song is really old and not even that great! For those of you who don't know what the song is or have been living in a polygomy colony on the Arizona/Utah border, here's a link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpocrqvP2Yg.

When Soulja Boy Tell'em came up with the dance and the song I bet all he could think of was, "Damn I am gonna get a lot of p***y." To his dismay all he got was a bunch of drunk white people doing something not so short of gay line dancing. To further my point, I made up a list of the top 5 people and places you wil find this dance/song:

1. Drunk IT people at corperate Christmas parties
2. Drunk valley girls on the corner in front of LeDeux.
3. Closetted frat guys after a beer funnel.
4. Overweight white girls on youtube.
5. 13 year olds at dance recitals.

Oh and let's not forget what this song is really about. There is a rumor going around that the song is about c***ing on a girl's back because she won't f**k you. I encourage every soccer mom in Arcadia whose van full of tweens say, "MA-ommmmm turn it up!" to think about this when the song comes on the radio. With that said, I am going to be the first person to say, "Give this song back to black people." I think it's about time. I don't even want Latino people to get in on this, just black people. They deserve to have their song back and in it's place I leave only the Macarena and the Electric Slide for white people to dance to after 7 martinis at the company holiday party.

Happy holidays everyone and dance responsibly.

Sincerely,
Soulja Boy Chris
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Whitty J December 27, 2007 at 4:55 PM
    Hahahaha

    You are the gay gigolo to straight women...and you love it.

    I'm not gonna lie I still laugh a little every time one of those guys walks by.

Something to say?